What can I change in the Settings Section of MyMalcolm?
The Settings Section of MyMalcolm offers a variety of configuration options for your Instance.
Within this section you can change the following things:
- The name and description of your Instance (this is seen within MyMalcolm by other Team members)
- The subdomain used for your Malcolm! Instance and/or setup your own custom domain
- Turn the Hosted Hub off/on and configure whether it appears in search engines
- Turn approvals off/on
- Redirect base URL if Hosted Hub not used
- Transfer Instance ownership to someone else
- Delete your Instance
- Turn FAQs on/off
- Turn Workflows on/off
- Manage your Integration credentials