How do I build a Workflow?
You can build a Workflow quickly via the Workflow Builder in MyMalcolm.
To get started, first go to the Workflow section of MyMalcolm and then click "Create a Workflow" towards the top right of the screen.
You can then choose whether to build a Workflow from scratch, start with one of our templates or - if you have already created some Workflows previously - clone one of those previously created Workflows.
You can then use our drag and drop builder to create your Workflow.
Our Workflow builder enables you to:
- Drag and drop question elements onto your form
- Customise those question elements
- Configure Filters, Validators and Rules
- Split forms over multiple pages
- Customise page titles and progress bars
- Customise thank you page
Once you have created the content of your form, you can to the Configure tab and configure various options including setting up email notifications or Integrations.