It is quick and easy to remove the Malcolm! branding and - if you want - replace it with your own. Here is how:
By default your Hosted Hub is Malcolm! branded. To change that:
- In MyMalcolm go to the Brand section
- Click "Themes" on the black sub navigation
- The default Malcolm! theme will be selected. Click the "duplicate" icon (two squares overlapping). This will create a copy of the default theme called "Default copy"
- Select the Default copy theme by clicking on it. Then click the "edit" icon (a pencil).
- This brings up the edit theme interface. There are a huge amount of things you can change here. Use the left hand vertical navigation to browse all the possibilities.
Be default a "powered by Malcolm!" badge appears at the bottom of content. You can turn this off (and also add other footer content such as copyright notices etc) in the "Footer" section of the edit theme interface referenced above.
You can turn off the "powered by Malcolm!" badge in your embeds by turning off the footer. You do this via the style section of your embed configuration.
Finally don't forget you can easily configure Malcolm! to use your own domain or sub-domain. For further details see this article.