Can I put Malcolm! Widget code into another site via Google Tag Manager?
If you are using Google Tag Manager on a site or application it is very easy to deploy the Malcolm! widget into that property via GTM.
Here is a step by step guide:
- Set up your widget in the Share section of MyMalcolm (there is a guide here) and copy the embed code to your clipboard
- In GTM click "Add a new Tag"
- In Tag Configuration select a "custom HTML" tag type
- Paste in the embed code from your clipboard
- You don't need to support document.write
- For your trigger use page view on all pages (assuming you want the widget to appear on all pages)